In other news, there was a large prison break last weekend. 53 prisoners were released, over half of them belonging to the drug gang Los Zetas.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Club Starts again
After a three week hiatus, Club should be starting this week again. I was gone last week on vacation, but it's still been a long time. We only have a month left before the end of the school year and the end of the Club year as well. For the faithful kids (that means that the seven and eight year olds come at least 50% of the time and say all 9 club verses) we give them a t-shirt. I have about 11 girls who are definitely getting a shirt and six more who need to come pretty faithfully these next few weeks in order to squeeze past the fifty percent mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Karen!
How are you? I am sad that I did not get to see you when you were home, but I am glad that I can read your blog and keep up with what you are doing. Know that I am praying for you. :)
Mikaela
Post a Comment